This is a proven income producer and a fully turn-key operation. All you have to do is take over! This business offers great flexibility as it is designed to be run with or without direct owner involvement.
This gorgeous 19 room hotel is positioned on a large titled property in the upscale neighborhood of La Garita, 10 minutes from the International Airport. It is perfectly situated in the ideal climate of the Central Valley of Costa Rica, and its proximity to major roads and tourist attractions make this hotel a very popular one. It is in a quiet, safe neighborhood, with easy access to banks, restaurants and other services.
The current owners have tripled the business earnings, doubled the occupancy rate and now enjoy a high return on investment. There is still significant space to increase the occupancy rate of the hotel, and a major plus for this property is there is physical room and permits for expansion projects.
1. Seventeen rooms of various sizes and two large family suites (all with private entrances) grouped into two and three room bungalows.
2. Fully modernized Superior Rooms and extensively updated Standard Rooms.
4. Restaurant (24 seating capacity plus patio seating for 8-12)
5. Handicapped Room that meets the required ICT standard.
6. a private swimming pool with sun deck and covered rest area.
7. a dining room and a comfortable reception area/lounge .
8. high speed Internet, computer/work centre.
9. WIFI in all rooms.
10. 75% of property devoted to beautifully tended Italian designed tropical gardens.
1. It is centrally located to all of the most popular Central Valley tourist locations.
2. Close to the Juan Santamaria (San Jose) International Airport (7km due west).
3. View from the pool and Reception area of both Volcan Poas AND Volcan Barva.
4. Selection of popular restaurants nearby.
5. Excellent access to major highways leading to all parts of Costa Rica
6. Four Major grocery stores within 7 min drive. Corner store 3 min walk.
This is a very profitable (and continually growing) business! Guaranteed advance bookings for the hotel regularly exceed $100,000. This offers both guaranteed revenue and greater business stability – a lot of the work is done already!
Approximately 972 square meters total, 250 of which are verandah or covered walkway areas. Please note that all verandahs are 100% covered by hotel roof structure and are an integral part of the actual hotel construction and design.
– Pool: 5 meters wide by 12 meters long = 60 square meters total.
– Pool deck: 209 square meters total – including pool area.
– Max depth is 2.2 metres
– Pump house for pool: 6 square meters with a newly refurbished Sand Filter system
– 17 metre deep well supplying year round water for pool and garden
– Emergency underground potable water cistern of 4,200 ltrs
– 2 x 500 ltr water storage tanks for well water
– Pressure pump to maintain hotel water pressure during peak periods of use
– Parking lot and entry way: 330 square meters total with 7 to 8 parking spot capacity.
– Garden Walkways: Approx 250 meters (linear measurement)
– Private street adjacent to gated community
– 17 private hotel rooms in 7 structures double, triple, & quad configurations
– 2 suites capable of hosting 6 guests per suite
– Private baths with German designed hot water on demand showers
– Suites can easily be converted to Owner residence if desired
– Cable TV
– Most with Walk-in closets
– Ceiling fans (quite sufficient at 3000 feet)
– Gorgeous (much of it brand new) hardwood furniture made from solid
– Handmade specifically for the hotel.
– Orthopedic mattresses – all double mattresses are less than 3 years old and most have 10 yr warrantees
– Safety deposit boxes – most rooms
– Covered Outside sitting areas (verandahs) – Most with desks and luggage racks
– Wall decorations and high quality pictures purchased from local Costa Rica painters.
– Six upgraded rooms have A/C, high quality artwork owned by the hotel
– Many exterior frescos, sculptures, and artwork – most 100% professionally re-painted in 2012.
Sold fully-equipped with everything needed to operate a successful hotel and restaurant. Complete inventory list provided.
Current owners have expanded, renovated and increased business with a 13% return on investment. If you’re interested in a successful endeavor with an opportunity for future growth in a tropical paradise then this is the one for you!
Contact me for an appointment to see this hotel.